We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.hallandpartners.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of making any general enquiry, registering to leave comments on our blog, or enquiring about career opportunities with us. The information collected includes name, email, password, security question and answer.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site. This information is your name, email, phone number and your enquiry.
Please refer to our document which explains the types of cookies we use on our site below.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any general enquiry.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website (for example on our blog) when you choose to do so.
- To respond to any enquiry regarding a career opportunity with us.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our Hall & Partners group where necessary to allow that member of the group to process your information or respond to any enquiry you make and/or the provision of support services. We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to recipients in countries other than the country in which the information originally was collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your information to recipients in other countries (such as the U.S.), we will protect that information as described herein.
YOUR RIGHTS AND ACCESS TO INFORMATION
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Hall & Partners Europe Limited of 85 Strand, London, WC2R 0DW.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. If you would like a copy of some, or all of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks or other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
By using our website, you agree that we can place the cookies we have described below on your device.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu for a video about cookies visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
COOKIES WE USE ON THIS WEBSITE
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site, or certain aspects of the site may operate with reduced functionality reslting in a degraded user experience.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies are session cookies or will expire after 29 days.